Saturday, May 29, 2010

Rip oFF



Okay, I totally ripped off this shirt. 
Sometimes I need a little inspiration, so I look around in other places to help me get creatative...I'm not the only, am I?  I found this one here...



(Mini Boden USA $24.00)



And then I made this one...


(Walmart & a little time and effort...less than $4.00)


I'm loving how this one turned out.












Another HaPpY customer.
He calls it his Sk8 boaRd Dude shiRt.


If you're looking for a tutorial on the freezer paper stenciling, start here.
I also borrowed the embroidery idea from her...lover her, she's pretty much genius.

1 comment:

Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} said...

these are so cute! my boy is probably a little too grown up for these (11), but i should totally try something cute and girly for my little girl (6). Thanks for the link to the tutorial - will for sure make these this summer :)