Friday, February 19, 2010

Answering Questions and Painting Walls

Alright.  There have been questions about shirts and I thought I might make a post just to clarify a few things.  I have just finished up my last orders and do NOT plan on taking any more for the time being.  I really do appreciate the interest and sweet comments.  And as I have told a few of you, I really do enjoy making these shirts and coming up with different designs, thing is, it takes some time to make them.  Time away from my family, house cleaning, sleep, etc...  Also, it has started to feel more like a job than a hobby, really I dare say I've made well over 100 shirts since last May...I already have a job (chasing ThinG 1 and ThinG 2 around all day long) and haven't the energy for a 2nd.  Lastly, have I mentioned that I am fiCkLe?  The whole mass producing thing got old for me REAL quick, I like to change it up often and would rather not make the same thing over and over and over...  Therefore, I am done with shirts for now.  Notice I say for now, I do reserve the right to go back on my words :)  Perhaps, I will change my mind at some point.  I've also had questions about selling patterns.  I am considering doing that, but need to figure out how to go about that.  For now...I've got things I'd really like to get done around here.  Call me selfish.  I've got the hubs up stairs right now slapping a little paint on the walls...


Excited about that.  I've only had the paint for since last March (almost a WHOLE year in the making).  I will post more pics as we go.  I've got a lot of projects I'd like to get done.  Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Heather L. said...

Like I said in my email, I totally get the not wanting to mass produce thing! I used to stay up all night long filling bow orders, and I was so exhausted I could hardly see straight, not to mention my house was a wreck! That being said, I sure am glad I got my order in under the wire - hee hee! LOVE the shirts - they are just perfect! I can't wait to see them on my little man - thank you soooo much! Oh, and I just sent PayPal =)

Have a good weekend!

britt said...

Just go ahead and blame the Twin Falls gals, I think we ordered forty in one month. Happy painting!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Your shirts are to die for!