Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HAVE to make one of these!

When I first saw this I knew I was absolutely making one!



Nevermind the fact that I've never made a quilt in my life, let alone even know where to begin with one.  And then there is the whole needing a baby to make it for...  Regardless, I'm SO making one of these.  Thanks to V & Co for the tutorial.  She's made it easier for me to fake my way through this sewing project...don't tell anyone, but when it comes to sewing I really don't know what I'm doing still!  Totally faking it :)

3 comments:

Kari Sweeten said...

Give quilting a shot! It's a ton of fun and easier than it looks. I used to be very intimidated with quilts and thought they were for old ladies-boy was I wrong!! Once you start you won't stop.
Cute blog by the way!

The Ashton Hills said...

Very cute quilt but quite misleading. I'm putting in an order for one thay says "eat. never sleep. repeat." ;) Be sure to post your finished product.

Joyeful said...

Your blog is just too cute!! I'm lovin' it! And I'm a sewing faker, too! I'm just learning but I'm completely addicted. This quilt is adorable! I'm expecting any day now and it would be so sweet to make this!