Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines...Just in Time


I got them done.  And really, it was just in time.  Why do I put things off? 
I gave my four year old the choice between dinos or guitars to hand out for his preschool V-day party.  He thinks he's a rock star, so of course guitars was the obvious choice.  I found these cute {free} printable valentines here.  Love 'em.




And I HAD to add PoP RoCks!  Is there a funner candy?  I don't think so.  Brings back childhood memories.


I made up little treat bags to go with the cards.  Just printed them up in Word, added a piece of scrap paper and attatched to a cello bag.  Easy peasy.





And because Valentines fell on Sunday this year, I thought I'd make another version of Valentines for my activity day girls (I teach their primary class on Sunday, too).  This idea I copied from here.





And just to get rid of the rest of the candy floating around here...for my boys' primary friends...





Found this one here.  Another freebie.  People are so kind to share! 

And that's it.  I'm so over paper hearts I could puke right now. 
Good bye Valentines, bring on the shamrocks!

2 comments:

erin said...

Cute ideas for valentines Day treats.

I stumbled upon your blog on the DIY show off, hope you don't mind if I follow you. Please feel free to stop and visit me.

Can't wait to read some more of your posts. Love the name of your blog.

Unknown said...

I totally love them ALL!!! Thanks so much for adding me to your blog list. :)