Thursday, May 21, 2009

BaCk iN BuSineSs...sOrta

Well we're back in business...sorta. I think I do have a solution to finding girls shirts...but, we're still working out the boy situation. For now I'm going to go with it, we'll work it out somehow :)

But first...I have a few new things to tell you about:

First, I have implemented the ability to purchase straight off the blog with a credit card via PayPal...we'll see how this works, still in testing mode??

Second, I have a new email address I will be using for shirt business only. The address is befickle@gmail.com

Please email me if you have ANY comments or questions regarding your shirts.
Also, I have posted some of the new stuff I've been working on below. I also posted the size of the shirts that are pictured, just to let you know which ones are ready to go NOW, in case you are in a hurry to get something...also to clear out some of my inventory :)
Take a look around, enjoy, be fickle.

No comments: