Thursday, October 21, 2010

MonSteR EyeBaLLs

I've been on a desperate search for a cute little Halloween handout and found this idea here.  LOVED it!  I did exactly what I was told and ran to Michaels to find the fun little eyeball stickers...but of course, as my luck goes...they were sold out.  Believe me I searched!  Very sad, I took myself home ready to give up on the idea...when it came to me...I can make my own stickers!  And so, that's exactly what I did.
Whipped up a few EyEbaLLs in Photoshop...

(copy, paste, print...if you're interested)


Made up a few tags to match...



I cut out the eyeballs and ran them through my Xyron (sticker maker...although I'm sure a dab of glue or glue dots would work just as well), stuck them in a cello bag with a piece of cardstock in the back to make the bag a little more stiff.  Then I stuck the tag on front and there it was...MoNstER EYeBaLLs for my little monsters to handout to their monster friends.





Now if EyEbAlls aren't your thing check out another idea from it is what it is...witchy hats.  So cute!  I still may have to make a few of these...

I'm thinking moNster eYebaLLs for the boys, wiTchY haTs for the girLs...

14 comments:

mailes said...

Great job! I just saw the other post, you did awesome! How simple & cute! Thanks!! :o)

Enjoying the Chaos said...

What are the witches hats? Are they black wrapped herseys kisses??

Megan said...

Thanks! My Michaels was sold out of the stickers too.

Anonymous said...

I seriously LOVE you!! lol I saw this too and searched 4 different Michael's with no luck. Thank you!!!opi

the fiCkLe piCkLe said...

Alje, yes. The witch hats are Hersey Kisses. Very clever I must say...and EasY!

Denise said...

Thank you!! I did the same thing and my Michael's was sold out as well. I didn't think of creating my own. Now I don't have to :)

Jana Dille said...

i love your ideas, can you email me how you did that in photoshop? I have it, but didn't know you could do such cute things, do you make your tags on there too? You're awesome, jldxango@hotmail.com If you have time~!

aLeXis said...

Thanks LADY!!! I saw this too...and checked Michael's, but just like everyone else...SOLD OUT!
Was just trying to figure out what else to do....when you came and saved the day. :)

Thank you so much for the freebie. Love it!

Oh, and I just checked your other blog too...and would love an invite. You do the CUTEST things and I love keeping up on your darling family. agarrett1422@gmail.com. Can't believe how big your boys are getting. CrazY!!

Erin said...

LOVE the eyeballs. How so cute!!!

gina2pa said...

L.O.V.E. all of your halloween decorations! Yeah you! I love the blog by the way...

Unknown said...

super adorable! I can't wait to share a link here with my readers near Halloween!

hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

michelle's 10 things said...

I have been looking for the stickers for about 1 month (after missing them last year), everywhere. FINALLY tried the internet and found you! Thank you so much for this printable.

Faith said...

Your post is a big help to those of us that can't find eyeballs anywhere. Featured your post on our blog:

MoNstER EYeBaLLs & Spellbinding Witch Hats Halloween Crafts

Keep up the great work!

Andrea said...

Thanks for the eyeball printable! You save me so much time!