Thursday, October 7, 2010

CraFtY SeasOn

Look at me, 3rd post in 3 days...I don't know what's gotten into me!  I'm on a roLL.  I think it has something to do with the fall season.  Something about pumpkins, the cool air and soup simmering on the stove makes me want to craft.  So I've been in the mood and decided just today that I just may break down and make something, not sure what yet...to be continued.  For now, because it's just not right to post without a pic, here's a look at my house all HaLLoWeENeD up...have you got your spook on yet?










Made these paper covered stars last year.


And this bOo burLaP baNner...


I've added a few new skulls this year.


Still one of my favorites...



And another SkuLLy...


My 3 year old asked me why I put the noodles in there (the spanish moss)...



I'm starting to think I may have as many haLLoWeEn decorations as Christmas!


2 comments:

Kati @ along for the ryde... said...

I love how you decorated for Halloween "tastefully"!! So many people go way too creepy & over the top. Yours was very perfect--welcoming & "homey" & not scary! =) GREAT job!

Amy Ro. said...

This is so great! makes me wish i had space to decorate =)