Monday, June 29, 2009

SoMeThiNG SuPeR

I've been up to something a little different this past couple of weeks...something sUpeR!! A favorite client of mine made a request for something {SuPeRHeRo} . This certain (soon to be) 4 year old will be celebrating a big B-DaY here in a few weeks, so who am I to turn down his birthday wish?? I had to give the kid what he asked for. So I made a few...ha!! Make that 18 superhero capes. I know, I must be nuts.


Photobucket



For the BoYs...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Yes, even some for the girls...we're SuPeR, toO!!

Photobucket



Couldn't resist a little flower and sparkle :)

Photobucket



I'm not selling these...not yet anyway, I need a break. Just thought it would be fun to show you something different, change it up a bit, be a little fickle.

3 comments:

Kimberly King said...

SO cute! SO funny too! I have "something super" up my sleeve too! Hopefully, I will be posting it in the next couple of days! You know what they say? Great minds think alike!!!

The Carrolls said...

Once again, very creative. You do such a great job!

The Booth Family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE! How cute to make them for a birthday party. My son's is in December, maybe I should start now :)