Thursday, January 27, 2011

'Bee' a Great BabYsitteR {Activity Days}

 I've been a slacker in getting my Activity Day activities posted as of late...my apologies.  So while I was putting this one together I thought I would make a better effort of getting a few pictures and getting it posted.

All of my girls will be turning 12 this year...I'm slowly loosing them all to YW :(  I thought it would be a fun idea to make babysitting kits, since 12 seems to be the standard age when you start to get those babysitting calls.  So you can imagine how excited I was when I came across THIS little kit at Wendy's Activities.  So cute and full of great ideas...and, did I mention it was already done and put together!  All I had do was print.  Love it when other people do the work for me!

I printed up these pages...


Added them to these folders.



Purchased these bags (Old Navy...$1.00).


Found a few supplies for some of the games (a lot of them from around the house).




Then for the activity we went over a few of the pages in the kit and then put together our games.
I now have 8 {almost} 12 year old girls who are excited to get out there and get babysitting.
Such a fun and effective way to introduce the whole babysitting experience.

4 comments:

Stuff by Ash said...

Looks so fun and amazingly cute!

gillian said...

That looks like a lot of work, but it looks like so much fun! Those girls probably love you, you sound like a great leader! I love your blog BTW- I'm a new follower :)

autumn said...

oh boy. i just hit the jackpot! i just got called last week to be one of the activity day leaders...i am having a planning meeting next week to come up with ideas for the next year.
so glad i found you!
:)
autumn

Ashley said...

I love this! I would hire them!! My mom made me have something like this when I was first starting out, and it was very helpful! You are such a great leader!