Friday, June 25, 2010

Oh, hi there...


It's been a while.  And while there are several reasons as to why I have not been here wasting my (and everyone elses) time, I'm gonna wrap it up in one nice little package and blame it on
SUMMER
We've been having a bit of it here...and enjoying it, too. 

So here I am, checking in. Saying hi.  And letting you know it may be hit and miss here for the next few...but I'm sure you can handle it.  I hope you're having some of your own summer.

In the mean time here's a great Father's day gift idea...hee, hee...a little late, I know...but whatever.  Father's day comes every year, right?

We (Activity Day GirLs) made this little snack to give to our dads for father's day...another quick and easy one.

A little root beer, a little microwave popcorn, some curly ribbon and another cheesy saying...here's what you get...



"RoOt rOot for DaD!"



"You're the beSt PoP around!"



The Tags: print, cut, apply...



2 comments:

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Yay, I've been missing you! Very cute, I will definitley keep these in mind for next year! :)

Andrea said...

I came across your blog about a week ago and I am hooked!! That's a compliment coming from me, because I am not a big blogger, nor blog reader!-But I am a stay at home Mom always looking for fun projects to make. I think I was up till 3 in the morning going through all your posts, all the while wishing I was your next door neighbor, best friend, or sister so that I could feed off of your creative energy! You are Very Very talented and I can't wait to see what you keep coming up with!